Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe September 01, 2016 14:13
We just love this delicious and nutritious recipe from the amazing nourishing amelia using Rise Chia Seeds and Matcha Powder. It's easy to put together and then leave it in the fridge to finish it off! A great way to use natural healthy ingredients to create a memorable pudding that's actually very good for you!
Here's what you need to make it and instructions on how to put it together.
If you have a go at it why not post an image of your creation on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and we can share with the Rise followers!
Mini Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
• 200ml almond milk
• 4 tbsp organic chia seeds
• 1 tsp organic matcha powder
• 1 tbsp cashew butter
• Small handful raw cashews
• 1/2 banana
• 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
• Sprinkling of seeds!
1. Add the almond milk, matcha powder, cashew butter and honey to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
3. Leave in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
4. In the morning top with the banana, cashews and pumpkin seeds.
5. Tuck into your pudding and enjoy!
Wellness Trends for 2017
Lovely to get a mention in this Wellness trends for 2017 over at Rachael Phillips blog it's about how a daily dose of...
New year and our biggest and best competition yet!
Happy New Year and welcome to 2017! So, new year, new competition and our biggest and best yet! If you fancy the chan...
The Top 10 Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin Powder
Turmeric is widely considered one of the most powerful herbs, mainly for it's ability to not only fight but also ...