Organic Bee Pollen - Highest Quality Spanish Polifloral variety 250g
Rise Organic Raw Bee Pollen is sourced from Spain, Spain is known for being a producer of some of the highest quality bee pollen currently available.
Rise Organic Raw Bee Pollen. The Bee pollen is collected when bees land on the flowers to gather nectar. This pollen is collected on the hind-legs of the bee and flown back to beehives where it is kept, forming larger granules.
The bee pollen granules are carefully and delicately dried to preserve the most nutritional content possible. Our pollen is of Polifloral botanical origin, having a sweet flavour, resh aroma, granulated texture and beautiful sunshine colour.
Bee pollen is packed with a wide range of minerals, vitamins, amino acids. A great natural source of Vitamin C, E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Iron and Copper as well as many other nutrients. Bee pollen can help maintain healthy skin, and immune system, it has a great antioxidant content, which helps fight the damage to the body's cells created by oxidative stress of everyday life.
Usage: Rise recommends 1-2 heaped teaspoons of granules daily, throw in porridge, smoothies, in juice, yoghurt or cereal.
- Rise Organic Gold standard Spanish bee pollen is the Polifloral variety which is the highest quality available.
- An amazing natural source of energy, protein, minerals and vitamins throw it in your smoothie, porridge oats, yoghurt, or baking.
- Carefully collected - Rise Organic bee pollen is collected with careful bee-keeping practices that are considerate to both the bees and the environment
- 100% pure, UK Soil Association certified Organic, allergen free and gluten free
- Retain important vitamins and minerals by processing temperatures remain below 45°C