Raw Organic Chia Seeds | Rise Organics #1 Vegan Plant Protein | 500grams
Chia Seeds are an ancient natural food and a modern day "superfood". They contain nearly five times more calcium than milk and three times more iron than spinach. Chia seeds originate from the South American herb the chia plant also known as the chia sage is a member of the mint family. Containing lots of useful proteins and vitamins, omega 6 and 3 fatty acids.
There are lots of fantastic nutritional benefits to adding Chia Seeds to your diet. They are very versatile little seed that and can be added to smoothies, juices, soups, oatmeal, savoury baking, throw them into porridge, particular anything. Rise Organic Chia seeds are 100% natural with nothing added. Use them as part of your balanced healthy diet to fill you up, can help with weight loss and skin.
Chia Seeds have been part of the South American diet for hundreds of years; and are well known for their many health benefits. Although small, Chia seeds are mighty and are packed with protein, fibre, and packed with essential amino acids and high in antioxidants. They also contain lots of calcium, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
Chia seeds have a subtle flavour that isn't really detectable when added to other foods. This means you can almost add them to anything without it adding or disturbing the taste. This means Chia Seeds work well with savoury and sweet dishes.
Chia seeds are very easy to prepare, we can soak them in water for a few minutes and then just drink them. Also you can add Chia seeds to a wide lots of different meals and dishes. Throw them in with breakfast cereals, salads, smoothies.
• 20% protein, with more Omega-3 fatty acids than any other plant, including flax seeds.
• Organic, very rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein, iron and antioxidants
• Eat raw or ground, add to smoothies, porridge, savoury and sweet dishes, and as an egg replacement in baking
• Used by long-distance runners, as provides carbohydrates in combination with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
• 100% pure, UK Soil Association certified Organic, Free from allergens, gluten & dairy